We currently have two full sized board types in our lineup....Pro Boards and Atomic Boards
Our Pro Series Cornhole Boards met ACA specifications and then some.
- This set includes two (2) 24” X 48” boards that meet and exceed all specifications for ACL/ACO with unmatched quality.
- The boards are of superior quality with CNC-cut components and constructed entirely of Premium Baltic birch
- Meticulously handcrafted in the USA
- All designs are directly printed in-house on the Baltic Birch top to allow for a seamless and smooth playing surface.
- The top surface features a radius cut center with a beveled edge to prolong bag life.
- Board Frames are constructed of Baltic Birch and pocket holes with no visible hardware when in play.
- Our signature legs consist of triple components of Baltic Birch with a stabilizing leg brace.
- All edges, holes, and corners are rounded for appearance and smooth handling.
- Two horizontal support braces under each top
- Transporting is super easy with our comfortable beveled-edged handles built right into the sides of the frame.
- Double Cross Braces for maximum bounce reduction and board stability
- Ideal for
- Professionals/ Advanced players
- Causal or Social Player Novice
The mack daddy of cornhole boards right here! This board is solid……
This is the ideal board set for Elite Players and Professionals with unsurpassed dimensional stability, bounce reduction, and movement minimization providing the ultimate playing experience.
All the features listed above in Pro boards and MORE
- Two vertical Cross Braces for maximum bounce reduction and board stability
- Idea for:
- Elite Players and Professionals, and Advanced players
Need a side-by-side comparison of our boards: Click here
Carbon Green Chaos Boards
Playing Surface Material: 3/4-in thick, Grade-A Premium Baltic Birch
Image: Direct UV Printed Graphics
Width x Length: 2-ft x 4-ft
Hole Diameter: 6-in
Frame material: Baltic Birch
Frame Standing Front Height: ~3-in
Frame Standing Rear Height: ~12-in
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Weather-Resistant: Playing surface and frame
Weights and measurements are approximate to allow for variance in raw materials as well as controlled tolerances in the manufacturing process.